Friday, January 07, 2005

Headaches

This morning I awoke with a headache, much akin to a migraine. As a result, I called in to work and only got in a half day. There is a lot of crap sitting on my desk awaiting attention Monday morning. I am sick of these headaches eating up my days and evenings. Maybe if I use one of those mouthpieces to prevent tooth gritting in my sleep, that will help.

I am already starting to lose interest in blogging. No one ever comments! It is just a little place online for me to post thoughts, but there is no reason for anyone to ever come here and read it, much less respond. What is the point? I talk to myself offline anyway, and reading this later has no benefit. *shrug*

5 Comments:

Blogger Laurie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:36 AM  
Blogger Puggyspice said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Laurie Kay Ransonette Anderson said...

Hey! Don't stop blogging. I found your blog because you commented on mine. I know you feel like no one is reading your blog but most people just don't leave comments. I guarantee you there are people who look forward to reading your blog that you don't even know about and they would be terribly disappointed if your quit. Blog on! (Leaving comments on other people's blogs encourages conversation...I'm proof!)

12:44 PM  
Blogger Puggyspice said...

Laurie, thank you so much for the encouragement. I feel like going to your blog now and commenting again. :)

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home