Friday, May 20, 2005

Foot for thought

Symptoms are pain of the inner ankle and top of foot, especially when standing, walking or even wiggling my toes. It is consistent throughout the day and does not seem to feel better as I "warm up" or anything. This is day 3 and has gradually worsened. According to research I have done, likely diagnoses are:

(A) Plantar Fasciitis
(B) Post-Tib Tendonitis
(C) Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
(D) None Of These


My guess is (B) followed closely by (C). I guess the diagnosis really does not matter, as long as the urgent care clinic prescribes me some high powered Ibuprofen and puts me on a splint. Three days of limping around is enough.

1 Comments:

Blogger Puggyspice said...

Thanks, JueDee. Foot is a little better - yay! No problem with you linking from your blog at all. I was keeping a low profile at first thinking it might hurt Simone's image if his "Mama" became visible to others who know him. Hehee. But he will get over it! Is it okay if I link to you also?

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home