Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Hormone hell

Mine are all messed up right now. Left breast has been hurting badly… so bad this morning that it almost feels like it is cramping. And it's an itchy thing too! I probably need to see a doctor, but don’t know who to see. I asked a co-worker for recommendations but she hasn't gotten back to me yet.

I think it’s just hormones though, as my stomach is cramping awfully bad, and extreme fatigue just set in. I almost conked out here at my desk! This cycle is going to be a doozy.

You know something weird? Supposedly, women aren’t supposed to have coffee or chocolate around the time of a period, because it can make cramps and tenderness worse, and cause irritability. Then why is there caffeine in Midol PMS, which is supposed to help with the pain, tenderness and mood swings ?! What’s up with that?

I’m scared of caffeine right now. One cup of coffee yesterday and I was shaking like a leaf for hours afterward. Why am I so hypersensitive, physically, mentally, emotionally, to EVERY LITTLE THING?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home