Thursday, May 26, 2005

Please keep Puggy in your thoughts

Puggy is struggling with some health problems and I have been researching those this week. I got to spend yesterday with her, half the day at the vet learning that in addition to mast cell cancer, she is suffering from a narrowing trachea and the resulting cough. Poor Puggy - on too many medications to count. Her appetite is good and her white blood cell count is excellent. These signs, along with her bossy attitude, indicate her life still has quality. So there is hope, at least, in managing her conditions, although the instability of her health is scary.



It breaks my heart knowing that each time I see my baby could be the last. Hopefully, she still has plenty of time left, but I'm not taking a second for granted.

4 Comments:

Blogger Puggyspice said...

Puggy thanks you both. Any changes (hopefully for the better) will be noted.

12:03 AM  
Blogger Puggyspice said...

Thank you for asking, JueDee. Posting an update soon. Sorry to take so long to reply - low energy the last couple weeks. Bleh.

12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw Puggy! I hope you can stay around for much longer. Please take care!

2:31 PM  
Blogger Puggyspice said...

Thank you Nanette. I wish Puggy could have stayed longer.

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home