Monday, October 02, 2006

D#MMIT!!!!!

Okay. I am going to write more. Promise! That means keeping up with friends on here AND posting more entries. Things have been crazy hectic and some of that was wedding-related, some of it was house fixing-up related. Some of it is that I'm so far behind on posts that I don't know where to start, so am just going to take it from here and maybe not even go in the right order. So... that is where things stand.

My back "went out" about 20 minutes ago and I'm sitting here at work not able to do much about it because all sick days have been used for this year (thanks, wedding stress). I can function, just not without that knife-sticking-in-the-shoulder blade feeling. Of course, that feeling happens anytime I exhale, so might as well be doing something anyway, because "exhaling" is not a task that can be put off!

It's probably a pinched nerve. The gazillion mg. of ibuprofen I just took should help. Until then, if you hear someone swearing in the distance, that's probably me, trying (with little success) to lift a glass of water.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sandy said...

I hope you get some relief...not a good feeling to be out sick days..but what can you do?? Post something about your wedding...maybe a picture. And of course a picture of Tyler.

1:38 PM  
Blogger Puggyspice said...

Thanks rpm. Feeling a little better thanks to lots of ibuprofen.

12:19 AM  
Blogger Ayatollah Mugsy said...

I pray that you are feeling better. Perhaps Tyler can give the healing laying-on-of-tongues ritual a shot.

2:34 AM  
Blogger Puggyspice said...

Thank you, Great One. However, I concede to be unworthy of your prayers. A little backache is nothing compared to the troubles of the world that you so boldly aim to conquer.

Tyler usually licks his dad a lot, but not me. Maybe he will make an exception this time!

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home