Friday, January 14, 2005

Hairdryer heaven

It finally happened. My faithful hairdryer has gone to the next realm. My grandmother gave it to me for my 12th birthday. It was a red Clairol Son of a Gun dryer. Okay, so it's just a thing but when you have a hairdryer for sixteen years, it begins to feel like a part of you.

Enter new hairdryer: Ion Turbo. It dries my hair twice as fast, feels like it is actually doing something AND it is healthier for my hair. Impressive! When I use it, I feel like a new woman, a goddess of sorts. Last night I exercised for the first time in months, dressed up and went out on a real date with my man!


So ladies, if you feel your life (and your tresses) growing dull, take a trip to the beauty supply store. Change your hairdryer - CHANGE YOUR LIFE.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! My trusty son of a gun hairdryer that my mother gave me when i was 18 just died ... it lasted 23 years! They were long lasting, that's for sure. Take care. :)

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home