Thursday, December 08, 2005

Fahgedaboudit!

My boyfriend had to go out late last night for a job. The customer was a nutcase. Really. He was mostly polite to us in person, but earlier in the day he had gotten angry the original tech couldn’t go out to fix his computer because the tech’s wife had given birth to triplets. The assignment was transferred to my boyfriend, and after he called him, the guy called his company and said “I don’t want him anywhere NEAR me” (referring to my boyfriend). They sent him out anyway. I was a little scared the guy might be psycho, but went with my boyfriend anyway after he bribed me with barbecued ribs for dinner.

Yes, he was creepy with half a dozen stinky candles burning and the apartment smelling like old hairspray. He had bottles of liquor/wine everywhere. His last name sounded Italian and he had a slight accent with a chain around his neck, so perhaps he was with the mafia. ??? My imagination kind of went wild. After awhile, we got out of there safely. And when he offered me a beer, I said no thanks.

But, we had beer-battered onion rings with some great ribs later on.

2 Comments:

Blogger anne said...

Hiya, thanks for coming by my blog and leaving a comment - love the pictures of Tyler and I felt sad reading your post about Xmas and New Year, especially about your lovely New Year with Puggy. Keep in touch!

3:02 PM  
Blogger Keshi said...

huh that would have been spooky visiting him!

Keshi.

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home