Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Aching calves

Same number of calories, same distance, but it did take a minute longer tonight. Not too bad! However, the hunger pangs have already resumed. Last night after that long workout, I ate a fried chicken sandwich, fries, soup, and two scoops of ice cream. I still went to bed feeling hungry, and have eaten every two hours today.

It's probably not very effective to work out to the point of starvation and then devour everything in sight. However, that does keep the metabolism going. Any solutions to curb the hunger though? I know my body is just trying to refuel after all that energy is expended, but can I trick it into thinking it is NOT starving? 'Cause I really want to fit in that wedding dress gracefully. As in, not causing it to burst at the seems or anything else that would happen if I put it on right now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Punchbugpug said...

Wow, what a work out! Maybe you should just fall into bed from exhaustion before you can eat anything! I'm sure you'll look BEAUTIFUL in your wedding dress! Stop beating yourself up!!!!!

10:30 AM  
Blogger Puggyspice said...

Thanks, Punchbugpug! That isn't a bad idea, going to bed. I did take a break from the machine last night, and worked out with some dumbells instead.

Thank you for the encouragement.

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home