Friday, January 14, 2005

Anger

Anger. Dark. Ugly. Cruel.
Anger. Words spoken that leave me bleeding inside.
Anger. Then you went to sleep, leaving my spark to die.

Anger. Ice cold, but it will burn you like fire.
Anger. Empty. Alone.

A feeling that an injustice has been done.

Anger. No more excuses. Something has to change.
Anger. Taking my life back, not placing any blame.
Anger. I let you go and move on in spite of my fears.
So many tears shed, so many years.

This is what it feels like when love dies?
It wasn't love, a voice inside says.
Love would hold you and dry your eyes.
What have you lost? An infinite number of hopeless tries.

Anger. Grief.
Goodbye.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You, my friend, could use a nice big piece of chocolate.

Trem

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home