Friday, September 09, 2005

Think progress

My scholarly duties this weekend are:

1. Read 2 chapters in biomedicine ethics book
2. 1-pg. paper on personal "vision" for field of counseling
3. Read Ch. 3 in Legal/Ethical text
4. Read two articles on racism and sexism
5. Rough draft of ethics code comparisons

It is 8pm on Friday evening. I have already knocked out item 1, and have a rough version of item 2. One could even say I am in the beginning stages of item 5. This means it is possible to get this done soon and still be able to enjoy the weekend.

1 Comments:

Blogger Puggyspice said...

Well, it's Sunday night now. Technically Monday at 12:30 a.m. Here I sit avoiding the ethics code comparison. I guess this is a pretty good strategy huh?

Thanks for stopping by, Surrey405!

12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home