Saturday, December 17, 2005

I Love Lizzie even more!

Last time on I Love Lizzie, Tyler received a package in the mail from a mysterious Secret Paw. He soon discovered that Lizzie had sent him roast beef nylabones! His enthusiasm for nylabones was so great that he did not seem to notice the other item inside the box. I had to assist him in opening this gift because, well, he was rather oblivious to anything other than his precious nylabone...
...

This smells sooooo good.



Wait a minute, this furry beast is tryin' to steal my nylabone.



Captured! You shall be mine, and I shall call you Lizzieball!



Rescue mission accomplished. Now it's just you and me.


...

Tyler spent the rest of that evening either chasing his Lizzieball or devouring his beloved nylabone. If he remembered he still has a second nylabone, he'd be in my face right now, demanding it. We will probably save it for Christmas Eve. He loves his Lizzieball and wants to thank sweet Lizzie again for her thoughtfulness and wonderful selection of toy and treat!

Happy Holidays, Lizzie!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger anne said...

what great presents! and how cute you look!

5:02 AM  
Blogger Amy in NC said...

I am go glad that he likes his presents! Merry Christmas Tyler!!

Lizzie

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home