Friday, February 10, 2006

No Dice


Sorry I've been so quiet this week. A couple days ago, Dice (neighbor's dog who I THOUGHT was my friend) tried to have his way with me.



Anyway, it was quite traumatic. I just don't know what to think. Dice seemed like a trustworthy pup, and I thought we were friends. But this was just WRONG. Wrong, I tell you. I'm all for healthy sexual expression (Mama's leg is a perfect example). But... DUDE, I'm a ladies man! Irresistably cute, yes. However, that is not an invitation to make me into a special kind of toy.

Sorry, Dice. Dad says we can't be friends anymore. He saw the whole thing and is gonna need therapy to get over it.

- Tyler

6 Comments:

Blogger Eponine's Cowboy said...

Sorry you had to experience this type of violation.

7:48 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

So sorry to hear about your misadventure.... I too was taken advantage of this past summer by a half pug/half shit-szu that was supposed to be my friend!

Puggin' out,

Pyrite

http://pyritethepug.blogspot.com

8:58 PM  
Blogger Ziz said...

that fiend! :o)

I am probably way too late to get this to you in time--but I am hosting an impromptu edition of weekend dog blogging again this weekend...shoot me an email if you want to participate! :o)

somethingsoclever@hotmail.com

8:30 PM  
Blogger Ayatollah Mugsy said...

I am so sorry that you were subjected to this treatment, Tyler. Stay strong! I, too, have encountered canines who did not understand that no means no.

5:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe Dice is the one needing the therapy. Hope you are well on the medn from this ordeal.


http://pugsalicious.typepad.com

10:37 AM  
Blogger Weary Hag said...

My name is Gatito and I am one of Hag's felines. I am king of the castle, so to speak. Sorry your neighbor got too friendly though somehow, I can't relate to this phenomenon. You see, Hag took me to the vet where they (ahem) DID THINGS to me when I was rather young. I'm thinking perhaps Dice's family ought to try this for him.

Feel better soon!

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home