Monday, May 15, 2006

Tag time

Courtesy of DKM, I have been tagged.

Accent – North Carolinian with a hint of somethin' else
Booze of choice – Lemon with a splash of water
Chore I hate – Litterbox, cleaning bathtub, dusting
Dog or Cat – Pug, bun and beardie
Essential electronics – digital camera, mp3 player
Favorite perfume(s)/cologne(s) – RALPH & Polo Sport for Women
Gold or Silver? – White Gold
Hometown – Conover, NC
Insomnia?– Occassionally
Job Title– Legal Assistant
Kids?– Four leggeds
Living Arrangement – House
Most admired trait – Creativity
Number of Sexual Partners– Ever? Or at this very moment?
Overnight Hospital Stays – Three, but only in the waiting room
Phobia – Spiders, heights
Quote – “How does one become a butterfly?" she asked pensively. "You must want to fly so much that you are willing to give up being a caterpillar." -Trina Paulus
Religion – Earth based spirituality
Siblings – None
Time I wake up – When snooze button hits me back!
Unusual talent/skill – grooming Simone without losing limbs
Vegetable I refuse to eat– chickpeas, lima beans
Worst habit - Chronic lateness, procrastination
X-rays – lungs, right ankle, spine
Yummy foods I make – Hmmm... hmmm... Should I cook more often?
Zodiac sign – Leo

Tag, you're it: any pug who reads this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home